Apart from Firefox I started using Chrome. It's very neat and fast, but sometimes you note it's still new and doesn't have the years of experience of Firefox. You have to get used a bit (I disabled automatic Google search), but once you're set it might happen you don't open Firefox for days ..
.. till you need to build / debug a website - where are firebug and the web developer toolbar please? Well.. chrome has some interesting extensions as well. I just got the 5 URLs in my inbox (I subscribed to the sitepoint newsletters). I summarize them here, because I think they are a must use for every designer deciding to give Chrome a chance:
- Web Developer Toolbar - set of web development tools in popup menu
- Firebug extension - essential to debug websites
- Webpage Screenshot - take snapshots of websites easily
- Resolution Test - check your design at various resolutions
- Eye Dropper - pick color of website or use color picker
Let's see the coming weeks if it really holds up against the web developer toolbar and Firefox' firebug.